The problem of male fertility: how to eliminate a deficiency of healthy sperm
Despite the popularity of the childfree subculture, sooner or later a man thinks about the heir.
But, often, this can happen too late, when the environment and bad habits have already launched the mechanism leading to the diagnosis of infertility. This is because no matter how courageous men are, their male health and fertility – the ability to conceive – are dependent on many factors that men tend to neglect.
1) What is the problem of male fertility? Effects
Issues of fertility decline and their consequences
Male fertility is simply called the ability to conceive healthy offspring. Impairment of fertility ultimately becomes a diagnosis of infertility, that is, the impossibility of conception. The primary male fertility cells are sperm.
These are the smallest cells of the human body. The path that the sperm must travel to the egg to fertilize it exceeds its size by 20 thousand times.
If the forces run out halfway, then this means that the sperm are characterized by low mobility. The quality of sperm depends on the indicators of their motility and the total quantity. The higher these rates, the better male fertility.
At a young age, men are more preoccupied with themselves and do not care about their own health. Habits such as excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, a sedentary lifestyle, and insufficient physical and sexual activity are the main enemies of men’s health.
Negative changes may not manifest themselves. Active sexual life may even persist with the normal duration of sexual intercourse and orgasm. But due to the low quality of sperm, the ability to conceive begins to gradually tend to zero.
Contrary to popular belief, fertility problems are not necessarily related to age-related changes in the male body. More than 5% of couples who applied to reproduction clinics are between the ages of 25 and 30.
This situation may be due to the presence of chronic diseases in men, as well as excessive sexual and physical activity, addictions and unhealthy lifestyles. For example, among programmers and truckers who, due to the nature of their profession, spend a sitting position of 10 or more hours, fertility even at a young age is significantly lower than that of their more active peers.
2) How can natural tablets help with the example of Fertility Factor5?
Fertility Factor5 – help from nature
According to studies published in the authoritative edition of the International Journal of Fertility and Sterility, there are concepts of oxidative stress in seminal plasma and the effect of antioxidant levels on male fertility.
The article Reactive oxygen species and antioxidant in seminal plasma and their impact on male fertility discusses the dependence of the amount of antioxidants in sperm plasma and qualitative indicators of sperm.
Studies conducted on the basis of the Reproductive Biology Unit (Infertility Clinic) of the Department of Physiology, MGIMS, Sevagram, which involved 150 men with a diagnosis of infertility, proved that antioxidant supplements, especially a combination of natural antioxidants, as well as a mineral complex, The composition of which includes zinc and selenium, can effectively improve sperm counts in infertile men.
The leader among complex biologically active drugs for stimulating fertility and eliminating oxidative stress is Fertility Factor5, which includes components based on plant extracts that can stop the oxidative stress of sperm and significantly improve the quality of ejaculate until normal values are achieved.
3) Facts, causes and symptoms of male infertility
Male Infertility: How to Recognize an Enemy
Facts About Male Infertility
The beginning of the active phase of fertility occurs in the period from 20 to 50 years – the most favorable reproductive age for men. But this does not mean that after 50 it is impossible to conceive offspring. A healthy man and at 80 can remain fertile and not lose reproductive qualities. It all depends on the lifestyle and attitude of your health.
According to statistics from the World Health Organization, the quality of male sperm is characterized by a significant decrease in sperm parameters (for example, movement speed and sperm shape) over the past few years.
It has been clinically established that the cause of negative phenomena is not only bad habits, but also an unfavorable environmental situation, hazardous chemicals in products, furniture, as well as aggressive agricultural and household chemicals.
Reasons for male fertility decline
Factors that can affect male fertility, regardless of age, are as follows:
- excess weight;
- injuries, hypothermia, overheating of the genitals;
- the presence of chronic diseases of the genitourinary system;
- transferred venereal diseases;
- chronic diseases (diabetes, hypertension, etc.);
- non-compliance with water balance;
- taking a certain group of drugs;
- the presence of autoimmune diseases;
- bad habits, etc.
According to ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology) of the European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology, more than 15% of couples cannot conceive a child in the first year of active sexual activity. Half of the total number of applicants are couples with problems associated with sperm motility.
A man must make an appointment with an andrologist if he reveals one or more of the following symptoms:
- a change in libido (attraction) – a decrease in libido is directly related to negative changes in the hormonal background, this symptom directly indicates fertility problems;
- problems with an erection – if a quarter of the total number of sexual acts ends in failure due to the absence or insufficiency of an erection;
- pain and external changes (swelling) of the testicles – due to diseases, injuries. Hypothermia or hyperthermia (overheating).
With such symptoms, the doctor should be consulted immediately, since the longer you suffer and suffer, the longer it will take to treat the consequences.
Types of Infertility
Based on the analyzes, the andrologist can make one of the following diagnoses:
- secretory infertility: the reason is a violation of the hormonal background;
- excretory infertility (violation of the ejaculate exit): the cause is inflammatory processes and infection of the genital organs;
- immunological infertility (immune defense works on its own cells): the reason is the presence of autoimmune diseases;
- simultaneous infertility: the reason is the presence of several factors of infertility at the same time;
- relative infertility (occurs in couples who, according to the results of the tests, are healthy and have an active sex life): the reason could not be established.
4) Scientific facts, statistics, references to medical reports
Facts About Male Fertility
The most unusual cause of infertility is the lack of visible causes. At the same time, andrologists-urologists establish the diagnosis of “relative infertility.” It is diagnosed in a third of men who have come to the doctor with the problem of conception. Moreover, the results of analyzes of both partners do not contain negative indicators.
When sperm is the enemy
According to data published in the International Journal of Andrology, every sixteen men in the ejaculate are found to have antibodies that prevent fertilization. This is due to a malfunction in the immune defense mechanism. The body defines sperm as foreign bodies that are subject to immediate destruction. This condition is characteristic of men suffering from autoimmune diseases: hepatitis, thyroiditis, prostatitis.
Overweight and Male Infertility
According to WHO statistics for 2019, more than 740 million men of reproductive age are overweight, which has a negative effect on the ability to conceive. Firstly, due to unnecessary fatty deposits, the blood circulation of the genitals is significantly impaired; secondly, the fat layer in the groin and thighs leads to overheating of the testicles, and thirdly, an excess of adipose tissue provokes a decrease in testosterone and, consequently, a decrease in libido and erectile function. As a result – the impossibility of conception.
Passion for vegetarianism
According to studies published on the website of The National Library of Medicine, men who, due to the beliefs and practices of vegetarianism, have stopped using animal protein, the number of sperm is reduced by more than 40%.
Smoking tobacco and marijuana lead to negative changes in the hormonal background, the consequence of which is the production of defective sperm.
A study of Causes, effects and molecular mechanisms of testicular heat stress, published in Reproductive BioMedicine, conducted by American reproductologists, suggests that High temperatures in the groin area reduce sperm count in the ejaculate. Therefore, it is necessary not only to stop abusing hot baths, but also to get rid of the habit of holding a laptop on your lap.
Promiscuous sexual intercourse
Sexual promiscuity usually leads to sexually transmitted diseases. Remembering the “love” of men to visit a doctor on time and the excessive hopes placed on a condom, usually such diseases pass into chronic stages.
A survey of evidence for decreasing quality of semen during past 50 years, conducted by American reproductive specialists, shows that more than 30% of men who are diagnosed with infertility live in a state of chronic stress. Stressful situations affect not only erection, but also fertility.
Chronic stress is a survival mode. It forces the body to produce cortisol, which in turn inhibits the production of sex hormones. Since in this state, the body does not determine reproduction as a priority.
5) Diagnosis of the problem
The good news for those men who nevertheless go to the andrologists for a consultation is that it is much easier and faster to heal the pathology of male fertility than female. But for this you need to pass a number of analyzes:
- semen analysis;
- blood test to detect changes in the hormonal background;
- a smear from the urethra to detect an infectious infection;
- examination of the condition of the genitals.
The main analysis is considered a spermogram – a test for sperm quality, conducted according to the standards of the World Health Organization. It allows you to characterize the quality parameters of the ejaculate. In this case, it is determined:
- sperm count: rate from 20 to 300 million per 1 milliliter;
- volume: the norm is 2 milliliters, a smaller volume is evidence of pathologies of the prostate gland (prostate);
- sperm motility: minimum active cells – 50% in relation to the total number;
- morphological features (structural features) of sperm: the number of healthy cells should not be less than 30%.
The result of this test is two indices indicating the probability of fertilization of the egg:
- Farris index – is determined as a percentage and indicates the number of motile and motionless spermatozoa in the total volume and 1 ml, the lower limit is 20-25, the lower the indicator, the lower the fertility;
- Kruger index – illustrates the qualitative parameters of sperm – the size of the head, the length of the tail and neck, calculates the ratio of healthy and defective cells, expressed as a percentage, the lower limit of normal is 30%.
It is important that even the presence of negative spermogram indicators does not indicate the impossibility of a man to become a father. They indicate that at the time of analysis, fertility is reduced.
6) Habitual remedies: antioxidants (list, describe), important trace elements (selenium, zinc and others)
What a man lacks: essential micronutrients to increase fertility
Ejaculate is not only sperm, but also a liquid that allows sperm to make their “swim” to the egg. Sperm viability depends on the qualitative composition of this fluid. It includes mineral and vitamin complexes. Therefore, it is important for a man who wants to become a father to monitor his diet and take vitamins. These components include:
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is the most effective antioxidant that reduces the speed of free radicals, helps to reduce the number of defective sperm and increases their viability;
- tocopherol (vitamin E) – increases sperm motility, affects the number of active cells in the ejaculate;
- folic acid – in combination with zinc is able to influence the processes of spermatogenesis and increase the number of active sperm;
- selenium (Se) – a chemical element in the body that is converted into an amino acid that has a beneficial effect on spermatogenesis;
- zinc (Zn) is the most important chemical element for reproductive health, the lack of which in the male body leads to a decrease in testosterone and an increase in the number of damaged sperm;
- chromium (Cr) – helps to improve the morphology (structure) of sperm;
- Manganese (Mn) – is a catalyst for enzymes that affect sperm count and motility.
7) What’s in the Fertility Factor5 Supplement
Active Ingredients Fertility Factor5 Pills Against Male Infertility
The composition of Fertility Factor5 is determined by its main purpose – increasing male fertility. Therefore, clinical developers did not overload it with additional components. The active components of this dietary supplement are:
- long-leaved eurycoma extract – a unique plant used in Ayurvedic practices and sports medicine due to its ability to increase testosterone levels, is also a natural aphrodisiac that increases sex drive;
- ginseng extract – the “herb of life”, which can normalize the activity of internal secretion organs, including the prostate gland, has a beneficial effect on spermatogenesis;
- zinc – is involved in the process of sperm production, ensuring their sufficient mobility and survival, is also part of the ejaculate;
- selenium – provides spermatogenesis processes, helps to reduce the number of defective spermatozoa;
- Bioperine – black pepper extract – a biologically active substance necessary to accelerate the absorption of the main active ingredients, enhancing their therapeutic effect.
8) We do a full review of the Fertility Factor5 tablets with the data of the official website https://www.fertilityfactor5.com/
Fertility Factor5: stop dreaming – it’s time to act!
The bioactive drug Fertility Factor5 was developed by LEADING EDGE HEALTH, a company specializing in the development of herbal extracts. The drug is not a substance prohibited for sale in the United States and countries of the world according to the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
Appointment: is an innovative development combining plant extracts and a mineral complex to increase male fertility and the general tonic effect on the health of the male genital area.
Principle of action: regular administration of the drug effectively fights the decline in male fertility, restoring reproductive function, and affects the processes of sperm production, their morphological and genetic structure, speed, motility and survival.
Composition of the drug: contains a balanced complex of trace elements and plant extracts to restore reproductive function. The basis is composed of five active ingredients: extracts of long-leaved eureka, ginseng, black pepper, as well as zinc and selenium.
Clinical trial data from Chinese University, Glasgow Royal Infirmary (UK), San Francisco State University, published in the Asian Journal of Andrology: 75 men participated in the studies, with an average fertility period of 5.3 years. The spermogram was recorded at the beginning of the test and after 3 months.
The dose of the drug was 200 mg of eurycoma longifolia extract, which is 2 tablets of Fertility Factor5. Results: 15% – were able to carry out conception within 6 months; 85% – spermogram indicators improved to normal and above normal.
Course of treatment : the minimum course of treatment is 3 months. The dosage regimen is – 1 tablet 2 times a day. It is recommended to take a spermogram before the start of the course and after the course. If the latest test results are insufficient, you must repeat the course again until positive results are obtained.
The effect of taking the drug on reproductive health : in addition to improving spermogram parameters, taking the drug helps increase testosterone levels and sex drive.
9) How to improve sperm health – diet, sports, stress, bad habits
Good habits to improve sperm quality
The use of bioactive drugs will be much more effective if a man simultaneously gets rid of bad habits and gets useful:
- adherence to a balanced diet – it is necessary to provide the body with a balanced amount of proteins and fats, reduce the intake of carbohydrates, salty and fatty foods, it is also necessary to monitor the quality of nutrition and its timeliness;
- providing physical activity – especially for those who lead a mostly sedentary lifestyle – start with nightly walks and gradually move on to jogging;
- elimination of stressful situations – go on vacation, take breaks in work, ensure compliance with the regimes of work and rest, it is very important to have a full, at least 8 hours sleep.
Revision of lifestyle, diet in combination with dietary supplements will provide a quick and guaranteed result in the struggle to increase fertility rates!
10) Frequently Asked Questions
Infertility and Fertility Factor5: Everything You Feel Free to Ask
Why is it important to take supplements
Bioactive additives contain herbal extracts in the dose that is necessary for the therapeutic effect. The extract is a bioactive extract from a medicinal plant. To obtain it, it is necessary to process a sufficiently large amount of plant material. Therefore, it is easier to take a pill than to chew a ton of plant mass.
Do they have any side effects?
Supplements do not contain synthetic substances and hormonal components. Therefore, the appearance of side effects is completely excluded.
Who Prescribes Fertility Factor5
This drug is a bioadditive – a medical product. Therefore, you can purchase it without a prescription.
It is possible that bioadditives completely restore the ability to conceive
Yes. If you approach the solution of the problem comprehensively and take into account the recommendations of the developers on the revision of lifestyle, then fertility can be restored completely.
How long do I need to take dietary supplements
The minimum course of treatment is 3 months. Usually this is enough for a productive conception. If the results of the final spermogram are not fully satisfied, you can repeat the treatment if necessary.
If Fertility Factor5 Doesn’t Fit Me
If, for any reason, the drug is not suitable, you can return it and it is guaranteed to receive the money spent on the purchase.
11) Findings Why Fertility Factor5 Natural Tablets Are the Best Solution
Fertility Factor5 – the best pills to soon become a father
Fortunately for men and women, the diagnosis of male infertility and decreased fertility is not a sentence and in most cases can be treated or effectively corrected.
Since the main factor in reducing fertility is a violation of spermatogenesis and deterioration of the quality of reproductive cells, bioadditives containing a complex of microelements have proven themselves to be quite effective in treating this pathology.
The most popular drug to date is Fertility Factor5. This complex preparation, not overloaded with unnecessary components, is able to significantly improve the quality of seminal fluid, sperm morphology and their viability using plant extracts and minerals.
The use of dietary supplements in combination with a healthy lifestyle and smoking cessation and alcohol will provide a guaranteed result in eliminating the symptoms of infertility and lead to a productive conception.
When choosing the Fertility Factor5 supplement to increase fertility, you can be sure that you will soon experience the joy of happy fatherhood!